A Bachelor of Communication Studies (Digital Media major) graduate from University of Technology. About to complete ACG YOOBEE School of Design's Web/UX Design diploma.
– Cold calling various companies to offer the services of the company.
– Securing and scheduling appointments with clients for recruiters
– Welcoming new AUT students and helping them settle in on their first semester
– Assisting AUT during their events throughout the year
– Supporting new students with knowledge of the campus’ facilities
– Working as a team with other ambassadors in order to achieve work efficiently
– Representing Carousell NZ in the Auckland University of Technology
– Increasing awareness of app on campus through advertising/marketing
– Partnering and interacting with various societies through product sponsorship
– Using social media as a primary means of advertisement for the app
– Coming up with marketing campaigns to raise awareness of the app on campus
– Serving customers and dealing with their inquiries and complaints in an appropriate manner
– Dealing with the pressure of working in a crowded and fast-paced environment
– Handling cash efficiently and making sure that the till is balanced
– Designing and building apps and websites.
– Digital Media major
– Worked with various forms of digital mediums such as visual/interactive design, web, audio.